Ultroser® G serum substitute is optimized for human genetics.
Ultroser® G serum substitute is designed to FCS (fetal bovine serum) to replace in cell culture media to standardized milieu - to create conditions.
It has been specially developed for the in vitro culture of adherent ie anchorage-dependent cells.
It is specifically tested in the primary culture of amniotic fluid cells for use in human genetic chromosome analysis (karyotyping) ensure. That is why Ultroser® G serum substitute as IVD product certification (CE).
Features and Benefits:
- Ultroser® G serum substitute is semi-defined composition.
- Ensure reproducibility from batch to batch.
- The low protein content.
- Easy handling and storage.
- Efficient: 2% Ultroser® G serum substitute reconstituted is synonymous with 10% fetal calf serum in the basal medium.
Quality control tests:
- PH value.
- Sterility (bacteria, fungi, Bovine viruses, mycoplasmas).
Transport and storage:
- Cooled + 2 ° C - 8 ° C